Friday, January 16, 2009

Freakin' Hopper for the mill!


E and I have been talking about making a big ass grain mill forever. We have looked at electric motors, belts, pulleys and everything else it takes to make a giant grain mill. Then! On Christmas day my mother bought me and my wife a new bed frame. I could give a shit less about what our bed looks like! I just want a place to land when I've had too much homebrew. Sure, I liked the gift! It's a really nice bed and, it looks real nice in our bedroom! But! When I opened the box, what I got really, really excited about was the packing material that it came in! I opened up the box and I found these boards inside. At first I thought they were part of the bed. Then I noticed that there was Styrofoam glued to them. It was at that moment that I realized I had just stumbled across the best packing material discovery of all time! It was the gigantic grain mill hopper that I had always wanted!!!!! Of coarse I pretended to be excited about the bed but, what really got me going was the extra crap they packed in the box. Here are photos of what I did with it.

Post a Comment